Still counting my blessings around here and remembering Easter.
Another favorite tradition I’ve had since childhood is celebrating Jesus as our Passover Lamb by baking, decorating, and eating yummy lamb cake.
I can almost taste the coconut…
31. Eucharisteo: new eyes to see
32. God is good (always) & He loves me (forever)
33. The lost is found
34. A broken lamp, but an honest son
35. Sweet 12-year old friend leading worship
36. Sunshine & Vitamin D
37. Spontaneous playdates
38. Dear Easter memories
39. Jesus, Lamb of God
40. Coconut, jellybeans, and cream cheese frosting